Now’s the time to add lots of Christmas, Hanukkah and holiday decor, party serveware and other festive items to your wedding registry, so that your registry has a fabulous holiday flair to it, and so that you’ll get terrific items you’ll use during every holiday season all throughout your marriage. Every time you pull out these Christmas dishes, for instance, you’ll remember the person who gave them to you as a fun bridal shower gift pick. Guests LOVE it when they can get you items you’ll adore, and that will become a great part of your holiday memories.
Check out my list of Christmas and holiday items to add to your wedding registry list, starting with great holiday-themed dishes like the ones shown above.
1. Holiday-themed dishes, platters, bowls, chip and dip set, cheeseboards, and other party serveware in a matching design. They don’t have to be winter white…bright jewel tones are in right now, as are silvers and other neutrals.
2. Champagne glasses, stemware and barware
3. Cheese slicing knifes and appetizer utensils
4. Appetizer plates in sets of 12, for when you host holiday parties
5. Festive holiday table linens, table runners and napkins — in 2 or 3 different designs, for when you’ll be hosting multiple parties!
6. Hot chocolate mugs
7. Hot cocoa making machine
8. Tea caddies and tea pot sets
9. Tree stands
10. Tree skirt
11. Mantel fabric decor runner
12. Fireplace candle holder stand
13. Tall pillar candle stands
14. Candle holder votive sets
15. Napkin rings
16. Centerpiece vases
17. Place card holders
18. Holiday pillows
19. Holiday throws
20. Holiday decor items
21. Gift wrap supply organizer and storage bins
23. LED outdoor lights
24. Holiday card display stands
25. Holiday cookie press sets, and other baking supplies like cookie sheets, springform pans, cupcake tins and tiers, rolling pins, cookie cutters, the works.